Practical Coaching Skills Workshops for Driving Instructors
Get your ADI Continual Professional Development in gear with ADI Coaching!
This totally unique 1 day interactive Coaching & NLP Workshop is delivered by three of the highest qualified Grade 6 ORDIT registered driving coaches & NLP Practitioners in the UK, Ged Wilmot, Claire Wilmot and Kathy Higgins.
- Learn, watch and develop practical ADI Coaching Skills
- Use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to meet your clients' needs
- Help your clients learn much more easily, naturally & quickly
- Boost your income and give your business the edge
- Limited group sizes for a totally personalised approach
- And of course our unrivalled 'Total Satisfaction Guarantee'!
Our workshops are designed to introduce and equip ADI's with the latest driver coaching techniques. There are other academic coaching courses available, but our workshop has been developed specifically for ADI's by ADI's so you can learn precisely how to use coaching techniques in your day-to-day work.
The whole day was a fantastic learning experience, brilliantly and clearly demonstrating the skills for a completely fresh and exciting new approach to driving instruction. Indeed, many of the skills learned are easily transferable to many other areas of life, and not restricted to driving exclusively.
There was a wide variety of experience among the attendees, and at the end of the day it was clear that everyone, without exception, had learned new and valuable skills to take forward and add value to their day jobs.
I could not recommend this course highly enough.
Ged & Claire Wilmot of Active Driving Solutions have teamed up with Kathy Higgins of Insight 2 Drive to develop this interactive one day coaching course for driving instructors from all areas of the industry. So whether your expertise is in working with novice, advanced or fleet drivers or with Potential Driving Instructors, this workshop will significantly enhance your line of work.
You will take away genuine and extremely successful coaching strategies that you can use straight away!
What's included in the workshop?
- Strict limit on delegate numbers and 3 ADI Coaches to give more time for individual attention
- An interactive presentation
- A thorough insight in to coaching and the skills of a good driver coach
- Learn techniques you can use immediately, such as scaling, GROW, cognitive behavioural models and much more
- Small group work discussions and exercises
- A personal workbook for use throughout the day to take home
- Excellent in-car video demonstrations
- Handouts to consolidate the whole learning event
- CPD Certificate of Attendance
- Full guidance on how to record eveidence of your CPD
- Unlimited ongoing backup and support when you need it as you start using your new skills
This workshop is a sound investment in your career and guarantees the highest quality training available. And all this with the expertise of not one, but three excellent and experienced ADI Coaches, successfully using these techniques in their work every day.
Shorter presentations are also available to local Driving Instructor Associations throughout the UK. Please contact us if you would like us to talk at one of your meetings.
"WOW!! What an eye opener! I had read so much about coaching over the last year from John Farlam's site and the ADI magazines that I thought that I knew quite a bit about it already, and had tried to implement it in my training, with very little success.
However, I now have a fuller grasp of the principles involved in coaching. I have begun to use the methods learned on the workshop and the difference is surprising!
I will continue to practice the skills so that I become a real asset to my clients, contribute to road safety, and run a more profitable business. Looking forward to attending further workshops."
Ken Adams DSA ADI (Belfast)
"Sounds brilliant! How do I book?"
We are able to provide ADI Coaching Workshops throughout the UK to groups of 12 or more ADIs. These can be held at a venue close to your location. Costs vary according to distance from our location, so please complete our contact form and we will get in touch with full details.
We also provide great presentations of approximately 1 hour 20 minutes at conferences throughout the UK and at ADI associations throughout the north of England. If you would like us to come and present at your event or association, please get in touch.
If you have any questions or would like further information on the workshop, please contact Ged or Claire on 01457 810195 or email us via our contact form.