ADI Part 3 Test Help, Advice & Excellent Training
- Passed your Part 1 and 2 and looking for some expert help with Part 3?
- Already training with someone else, but seeking a second opinion?
- Failed your Part 3 test and need a confidence boost to get you back on track?
- Want to become a successful driving instructor and to ensure you pass your Part 3 with ease?
No matter what stage you’re at in your quest to become a driving instructor, Ged & Claire will help get you through!
"When I first started training to become a driving instructor, I had signed up with a large national company. The training provided for Parts 1 and 2 was reasonable… but then came Part 3 - this is where you need a good quality ADI Trainer to teach you the required skills, not just to pass the Part 3 exam, but also to be a good day-to-day instructor. Sadly this did not happen, and after two failed attempts, I didn’t know who to turn to.
I then came across Ged at Active Driving Solutions (the Guru of ADI Trainers!). Without any doubt, it’s because of Ged (plus a lot of hard work) that I passed my Part 3 test with grades 5–5, and was very close to getting a 6-6!"
Matt Colligan DSA ADI (Wirral)
Part 3 Training with a Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1-to-1 Instructor Training sessions tailored for YOU - nobody else shares your time
- Train with the best in the industry - rest assured that all your training will be with Ged or Claire
- All training is delivered in car, NOT in a classroom
- *EXCLUSIVE* High Definition video recordings of each of your training sessions to watch at home
- Access to our secure Student Area for Part 3 audio briefings, driving instructor resources and more!
- Training available from Monday to Saturday to suit your needs
- Pay-as-you-learn, simply have as many or as few sessions as you need
- Short 2 or 3 day Part 3 residential courses available, with additional discounts
- Unlimited FREE lifetime support and advice from Ged & Claire, any time you need it
- Our unrivalled Total Satisfaction Moneyback Guarantee!
Pass Your ADI Examinations with Grade 6 ORDIT Registered ADI Trainers
Ged & Claire Wilmot are both Grade 6 driving instructors (highest grade), have brilliant pass rates and are hugely passionate about their work.
In fact, you'll have great difficulty finding anybody more capable of helping you qualify and launch your new career. Ged & Claire's profiles and latest Check Test marking sheets are available here
In addition, we are DVSA ORDIT accredited, meaning that the business premises and training records have passed the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency's standards, and Ged and Claire's training has also recently passed DVSA inspection.
Book Your First Part 3 Training Session, with NO Further Commitment!
For some friendly advice, Part 3 tips or a chat about the options available to you, call Ged or Claire on 01457 810195 or complete our short contact form and we'll call you at a time to suit.
If you would like to book a Part 3 training session with us, remember you are under no obligation to book any more. The choice is yours. If you're prepared to work hard (and have some fun at the same time!), we're confident that you'll pass the Part 3 test easily. So why not give us a try and see how we can help you achieve your dream of becoming a driving instructor!
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
"I paid out £3650 to one of the big schools and the training I received was rubbish… I failed all three attempts of my Part 3 test and, having wasted thousands of pounds, I had to re-start the training process again.
After passing Parts 1 and 2 again, I contacted Active Driving Solutions. I knew immediately that I had made the right choice… Claire really bought out my confidence and not only taught me to pass Part 3 but to be a good instructor too. I passed 1st time!
I enjoyed my training and the great laughs we had. If it wasn't for you I probably would not have made it."
Mani Khan DSA ADI (Nottingham)