Company Driver Training - Tailored Fleet Courses
Fleet Managers, are you looking to:
- reduce your company's fuel costs?
- reduce your company's accident rate?
- negotiate lower insurance premiums for your fleet?
- reduce your insurance excess payments?
- enhance your company profile?
- reduce your fleet repair and maintenance costs?
- reduce your staff downtime?
- reduce your and your company drivers' stress levels?
- lower your environmental impact upon the local and wider community?
- comply with guidelines on Duty of Care and Health and Safety legislation?
Yes? Then you've come to the right place!
Active Driving Solutions offer two main services for the fleet market, Fleet Driver Training (including individual on-road Risk Assessments & Driver Development Courses) and SAFED for Vans Training.
Our van drivers have recently completed the SAFED for Vans scheme. On behalf of the drivers and the Company, I would like to thank you, Ged, Geoff, and Kathy for your efforts.
The feedback from our drivers was positive and despite the initial apprehension they all enjoyed the course. I am sure there will be a benefit in the future both to the drivers and the Company.
Could you please pass on our thanks to the trainers and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Nichole Radcliffe (HR Manager - BMS Superfactors)
Whatever the size of your fleet, we can tailor a course to suit your company's needs. Please give Ged or Claire a call on 01457 810195 or click here to complete our contact form.
Please select your area of interest to read more about the Company Driver Training courses we offer: